AGL 72 Chaser-Follower Laminator
About the AGL 72 Chaser-Follower Laminator
AGL 72 Chaser-Follower Industrial Converting Laminator processes several webs of material and combining them into a single roll of material suitable for die-cutting for the gasket industry. One of the most significant features of this industrial laminator is the unique sensing system incorporated into the web guide. The chaser-follower control system aligns the main web with the corresponding insulation material and the adhesive automatically, all under closed loop control. A second unique feature of this laminator is the addition of a swinging pendulum control panel assembly. This feature allows one machine operator to run the machine from the front as well as the rear locations with the aid of an end of roll sensing system. This system automatically indicates when the expiring rolls of material are getting near their depletion point. This prevents any given roll from expiring completely and avoiding a re-webbing of the machine.
- Automatic closed loop tension control
- Machine speeds of 3 – 50 fpm
- Roll diameter sensing and taper tension control for rewinds
- Dual zone internal heat settings for both nip rolls
- Nip roll activation and pressure settings
- Unwind brake tension
- Rewind clutch tension
- Forced air web cooling system
- Pull roll activation and pressure settings
- Light curtain safety system
- Swinging pendulum control panel assembly
- End of roll sensors
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!