About the AGL 72
The AGL 72 inch custom high speed laminator is configured for applying pressure sensitive vinyl over-laminating films to a variety of printed vinyl decals. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design and the bottom nip roll to warm the printed vinyl for processing at high speeds. This laminator also features ultrasonic sensing for detecting the ends of both unwinding over-laminate as well as the unwinding the printed vinyl. This allows for an automatic shutdown of the laminator from 100 FPM to zero approximately10 feet from the actual end of either roll of material. This feature is helpful to allow one operator to do multiple tasks.
- Unwind and rewind assemblies feature safety chucks for easy loading and unloading of materials
- Cold top laminating roll Heated driven bottom laminating roll
- Durable silicone nip roll coverings
- Automatic pneumatic transducer tension control system – automatically avoiding film distortion and necking of the materials
- Leaf type air shafts for 3.0 inch ID cores
- Variable Speed Control 1 to 100 FPM
- Offers a high speed fleet graphic lamination solution
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!