AGL Encore NH at ATSSA 2020
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc (AGL) Deforest, WI. – AGL is pleased to join forces with OKI Data Americas at ATSSA’s Annual Convention and Traffic Expo. The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATTSA) will host its 50th event to showcase a wide variety of state of the art traffic safety solutions. OKI has partnered with AGL to showcase a robust DOT approved traffic signage solution which will be demonstrated in OKI’s booth number 1125. This system delivers a beginning to end efficient solution for traffic signage production. AGL will showcase the Encore NH 64” graphic laminator with unique features to minimize the costly waste of traffic approved materials.
The AGL Encore NH is made in the USA and designed with features to make production of traffic signage consistent, efficient, productive, and with minimal waste of costly materials. Features such as our proprietary non-crowned nip roller design. Our pneumatically controlled, 6” diameter high release silicone nip roller design provides uniform pressure to ensure graphics feed flat and evenly to eliminate issues like bubbles and waves. Other features include:
- Built to last. Heavy duty ¼” steel frame.
- Heavy duty swing out supply stations that easily support the heavy weight of traffic materials.
- Pneumatically controlled rewind stations that allow roll to roll laminating of heavy weight traffic materials.
- Repeatable Tension System (RTS) controls to identify and repeatedly apply adequate film tension to reduce image curl associated with excess tension.
- 3 position spring blade style core chucks to securely grip film core to eliminate roll slipping.
- Removable infeed table to make loading and unloading easy.
- Variable speed from 0-20’/min.
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.