AGL MCS Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc (AGL) Deforest, WI – The AGL 60 machine is configured for applying polyester over-laminating films to a variety of identification labels. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design and a newly designed articulating control panel assembly. This enables all laminator controls to be stationed at either the in-feed side or out-feed side of the laminator depending on where the operator needs it. This laminator also features an Accuweb line guided cantilevered unwind stand registering printed labels precisely into the over-laminating process.
Standard features for the AGL 60 identification label laminator include:
- Cantilevered unwind station
- Cantilevered release liner rewind station
- Heated top laminating roll
- Driven bottom laminating roll
- Durable silicone nip roll coverings
- Manual pneumatic tension control system - avoiding film distortion and necking
- Leaf type air shafts for 3.0 inch ID cores
- Variable Speed Control 1 to 50 fpm
- Pneumatically loaded in-line slitting station with five rotary knives
- Manual sheet cleaning assembly with light weight cleaning roll
- Upper unwind film slitting system
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.