AGL 48 Industrial Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc Deforest, WI. – The AGL 48 Laminator is the latest innovative design for a new custom laminator for one of AGL’s industrial customers. This laminator was specifically configured to accommodate a fusion between two materials in a roll to roll function. The materials are aligned utilizing an Accuweb wide array ultrasonic Electronic Web Guide Control System. Other unique features of this laminator include a low tension feedback system via a dancer controlled feedback to the product unwind developing web tensions in the range of .1 pound per linear inch of tension. This prevents the distortion of a very valuable and sensitive product into the laminating nip rollers.
Standard features for the AGL 48 Laminator include:
- Two unwind supply shafts with safety chucks (optional air shafts available)
- Release liner windup station
- Finished product rewind station
- 10 inch diameter internally heated chrome plated top nip roll
- 10 inch diameter hard durometer silicon rubber covered bottom nip roll
- Transducer tension control system feedback for product wind-up
- AGL’s filtered forced air top and bottom cooling system
- Variable Speed Control 2 to 30 fpm
- Linear footage counter/digital speed readout
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.