First Look at the AGL 72 Industrial Converting Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc (AGL) Deforest, WI. – This press release details one of the most exciting new laminator developments in the industrial converting laminator marketplace. This laminator combines the speed, capacity and sensing technology to convert any type of material with maximum productivity, reliability and return on investment. The main features detailed in this machine are the dual detection wide array sensing systems incorporated into the electronic web guide control systems which positions each web to the correct point in space in the machine. With this sensing system the customer can laminate and finish paper, film, foil, non-wovens, and paper board materials with seamless changeover of materials.
Other features of this machine include:
- Automatic closed loop tension control
- Machine speeds of 0 – 150 fpm
- Anti-Static removal systems
- Roll diameter sensing and taper tension control for rewinds
- Dual zone internal heat settings for both nip rolls
- Nip roll activation and pressure settings
- Unwind brake tension
- Rewind clutch tension
- Web cooling system
- Pull roll activation and pressure settings
- Light curtain safety system
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.