AGL 72 Industrial Converting/Slitting Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc. (AGL) Deforest, WI – This press release details one of the most unique features of a roll to roll industrial converting laminator. This laminator combines the speed, capacity and sensing technology to convert any type of material with maximum productivity, reliability and return on investment. The main feature detailed in this machine is the line guide sensor incorporated into the electronic web guide control systems which positions a printed line on the product web to a point in space in the machine that corresponds to a set of output slitters. This process maximizes the width of printing and overall product output.
The other features of this machine include:
- Automatic closed loop tension control
- Machine speeds of 0 – 100 fpm
- Anti-static removal systems
- Roll diameter sensing and taper tension control for rewinds
- Internal heat settings for both nip rolls
- Nip roll activation and pressure settings
- Unwind brake tension
- Rewind clutch tension
- In-line multiple lane slitting assembly
- Pull roll activation and pressure settings
- Light curtain safety system
- Dual release liner windup of the over-laminating film
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.