AGL 14 Glass Industrial Laminator
The AGL 14 industrial laminator is built for over-laminating glass with heat assist pressure sensitive laminate for various glass applications. The AGL 14’s prominent features include a compact design with a maximum roll face of 14 inches, segmented aluminum infeed table with RH and LH infeed guides and a pneumatically controlled nip roll assembly with removable spacer system for precise nip opening control. The “High Temp” silicone top and bottom laminating rolls allow for ambient to 320 degrees Fahrenheit. The machine is also equipped with a removable release liner windup station for waste material windup.
Standard features for the AGL 14 custom splicing laminator include:
- A removable release liner windup station with an 8-inch diameter roll
- Two 4.38-inch diameter heated laminating rollers – top and bottom
- One 8-inch diameter material unwind station.
- Pneumatically controlled nip roll assembly with a 1.0-inch nominal opening
- Nip roll “Dial In” spacer system
- Spring blade core chucks for 3.0-inch ID cores and roll savers
- Segmented aluminum infeed table with RH and LH infeed guides
- Variable Speed Control from .5 to 20 fpm
- Motor control panel with forward/reverse operation, jog functions the plus brake and clutch controls
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the wide format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.