AGL 104 Custom Splicing Laminator
The AGL 104 custom laminator is configured for splicing two 48-inch rolls of pressure sensitive vinyl together at the seam for graphics applications. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s proprietary pneumatically controlled nip roll assembly, pneumatically actuated liner stripping roller and a manually adjusted two-inch wide packing tape dispenser for automated material splicing. This machine is also utilizing lateral adjust safety chucks that allow a +/- 1.0 inches of side-lay making the seam alignment of the vinyl to vinyl media extremely easy.
Standard features for the AGL 104 custom splicing laminator include:
- Liner strip windup stations with a 12-inch diameter roll
- One 10-inch product windup station liner rewind stations
- Two 14-inch diameter roll unwind stations
- Pneumatically controlled nip roll assembly with a 3.0-inch nominal
- Nip roll “Dial In” spacer system
- Spring blade core chucks for 3.0-inch ID cores and roll savers
- Element style air shafts in key material locations
- Variable Speed Control 3 to 30 fpm
- Easy to use, ergonomic control panels front and back
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the wide format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.